Easy, Delicious Rajma (Kidney Beans Curry), perfect with steamed Rice! Made by You, fresh in your kitchen!
- Serves - 4 Portions
- Prep Time - 5 Min
- Cook Time - 20 Min
- 1 Cup Rajma (200 gm) Soaked Overnight in water
- EltheCook's dal 'Tadka' (Serves 4 pack)
- 4 Big Tomatoes - Finely chopped (OR 1 pack Ready Tomato Puree)
- Fresh Coriander for garnish
- Salt to taste (About 1 teaspoon)
- Boil soaked Rajma in a Pressure Cooker with 1 cup water & salt. Allow to cook for high flame till 1 whistle. Now cook on low flame for 10 minutes. Allow pressure to settle before opening the cooker.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, empty Tadka packet & add finely chopped tomatoes (or tomato puree). Cook well on medium flame. Keep stirring till it becomes almost dry (About 10 min). Do not cover.
- Add the cooked rajma to the tomato mix along with its water. Mix thoroughly. Adjust salt and water. Cover & let it bubble for 5 min.
- Garnish with fresh coriander & enjoy with hot Steamed Rice