Satisfying Sabudana Khichadi, perfect for a snack or for packed lunch! Suitable during Fasting & for Jains.
- Serves - 4 Portions
- Prep Time - 5 Min
- Cook Time - 10 Min
- Sabudana (Tapioca Pearls) - 2 cups
- EltheCook's Sabudana Khichadi 'Tadka' (Serves 4 pack)
- 1 Big Potato - Finely chopped (optional)
- Crushed Roasted Peanuts - 3-4 tbsp
- Fresh Coriander for garnish
- Salt to taste (About 1.5 teaspoons)
- Wash Sabudana in water 3 times to remove all the starch.
- Soak Sabudana in water for 30 min.
- Drain water completely & leave it for 4-5 hours/overnight.
- In a pan, empty Tadka packet & add finely chopped Potatoes. Cover & cook for 5 minutes or til potatoes are cooked.
- Add the soaked sabudana, salt & crushed roasted peanuts. Mix well and cook on medium flame for 5 min till sabudana turns transparent.
- Garnish with fresh coriander & enjoy hot!