Try this Quick & Easy Tomato Onion Rice, a Delicious comfort food for those rainy days. Best part, its Made by You, fresh in your kitchen!
- Serves - 4 Portions
- Prep Time - 5 Min
- Cook Time - 20 Min
- 2 Cups Rice (400 gm)
- EltheCook's Lemon Rice 'Tadka' (Serves 4 pack)
- 2 Big Tomatoes - chopped roughly
- 2 Onions- chopped or sliced (as you would prefer)
- Salt to taste (About 1 teaspoon)
- Wash Rice with water 3 times or till water becomes clear. In a pot, add washed rice, 4 cups of water & salt. Cover partially & allow to cook for 10 min or untill done.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, empty Lemon Rice Tadka packet & add chopped onions & saute till light golden. Add in chopped tomatoes. Stir well & Cook covered for about 2 min.
- Add the Boiled rice to onion- tomato mix. Mix thoroughly. Taste & adjust salt if required.
- Serve Hot with a cooling Raita of your choice!