Quick & Easy Jeera Rice, perfect with steaming hot Dal or for packed lunch! Made by You, fresh in your kitchen!
- Serves - 4
- Prep Time - 2 Min
- Cook Time - 10 Min
- Basmati Rice - 2 Cups
- EltheCook's Jeera Rice 'Tadka' (Serves 4 pack)
- Salt to taste (About 2 teaspoons)
- Wash Rice 3 times with water to remove the starch. In a medium pan, add washed rice, 4 cups water & salt. Cook on medium flame.
- Once it starts boiling, reduce flame to slow & Cover partially.
- Turn off the flame after rice is cooked. Cover for 1 min.
- In a non-stick pan, empty Tadka packet & add cooked rice. Mix well & keep stirring for 1 min. Do not cover.
- Adjust salt. Serve Hot.